Here you will find useful links for the topics covered in homeroom periods.
is a brilliant place to connect with others, to be creative and to discover new things. Here you will find films, games, quizzes and advice to help you to use the internet safely, responsibly and positively.
Explore different aspects of internet risks, safety and etiquette in this web site:
Take this on line questionnaire to assess your bullying perceptions, attitude and behaviour
- Have you ever cheated at school?
- Have you ever been caught cheating?
- Why did you do cheat?
- How did you feel after doing it?
- Have you seen other classmates cheating? How did it make feel?
- Has a classmate ever asked you to let him/her copy your work?
- Would you consider the following ways of cheating equally wrong? Why? Why not? Test copying; cheat sheets; plagiarism; homework copying; buying homework; stealing answers.
- Can you think of any other ways of cheating?
- Do you think that people who cheat at school are more likely to cheat in life?
Look at the infographics below. Does your perception of cheating coincide with the attitudes described in this study?
In this web site aimed at teenagers there is a section devoted to cheating. Read the text in which some students’ excuses are rebutted. Which excuse do you believe is the weakest? Do you agree with the arguments used to refute excuses?
Finally, read the section that provides arguments to support why cheating is wrong. Which ones would you choose if you had to give a talk to younger kids on ethics at school?